Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Introducing...

The Saudi Men's Winter Collection!


Once the weather cools down, the masses of men covered in white disappears. The Saudi man gets some style! Check out my low-quality, lame attempt to capture the fashion statements of winter.

A thobe with a faded denim jacket - awesome!

Sweet style!

Work it!

On the move!
I told you, totally lame. I wish I could show you all the navy blue pin stripe thobes with the designer cuff links, or the giant hoodie with a thobe that basically looks a sweatshirt and a skirt, or the varieties of jackets that are paired with thobes. This will have to do. 


It is, however, nice to see a change from the sea of black faceless women, and men in white thobes. 


And! I am happy to report that all lingerie stores have female workers! They have turned into "family only" establishments so I can finally buy a bra in peace. Social change is a gradual process and I'm glad the Kingdom took this one step in the right direction. 


Cheers!
M

1 comment: